It’s not too late to publicize your holiday events – get the word out about your parties, performances, craft markets, and more!
FullCalendar is now accepting 2020 event submissions – feel free to enter your whole season!
2019 events can be entered now – we’re looking forward to publicizing your concerts, seminars, performances, talks, networking events, festivals and story times!
If you’re involved with the performing arts community in the LA area, come to LA STAGE Day!
Saturday, May 16, Cal State LA, $20-$30, or free if you volunteer
FullCalendar will be there – please stop by our table and say hi!
Our blog has been quiet for too long, but we’ve been busy here at FullCalendar. Here are a few recent additions to the list of places where we post events:
– CultureMob (arts and entertainment events in SF bay area, New York, LA area, Seattle and Denver)
– Xconomy (tech startup events in SF bay area, San Diego, Seattle, New York and Boston)
– Metromix (arts and entertainment events in 16 of their metros)
– Thrillcall (live music nationwide)
– Web Wallflower (tech startup events in the SF bay area)
– Dancers Group (dance events in the SF bay area)
We’re always updating our list as emails and websites change, and various places close down, open up, or change focus.